It’s Monday, and it’s not raining. In fact, we are having sunshine. It’s amazing what that does for one’s disposition!
The question is – how do you create “sunshine” at work, even when the “weather” is gloomy?
Here are 10 things that work for me:
- A good cup of coffee
- Selling our programs and services
- Helping someone improve themselves – a client or colleague
- Sending a thank-you, or recognition note to someone who has helped me
- Pictures (or phone calls) from my husband, grandsons, daughters, mother
- Reaching a goal or completing a project
- Cleaning up my desk
- Connecting with a hard-to-connect-with client
- A team meeting, when good ideas surface
- Doing everything on my “to-do” list for the day
I would love to hear what brings “sunshine” into your work environment.
Have a sunny day! :)